085: Film Marketing Fridays, Pricing Your Film
FILM MARKETING FRIDAYS – FILM TROOPER PODCAST
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:20:50 — 89.2MB)
Subscribe: RSSIn this session, I explore several questions from guest filmmaker, Matt Garman, including how to work with a casting director, finding named stars, how often to promote, and at what price should you sell your film.
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Join the G+ Community
- Download the presentation slides (PDF)
- Download Content Marketing Institute’s Editorial Calendar
Find Matt’s film “Wireless” at this link >> Click Here
Do you need VOD projection numbers for your next film project?
Sign up and GET:
- Weekly VOD & Digital Download Reports sent directly to your email inbox.
- Analysis of VOD & Digital Downloads numbers.
- Analysis and case study on the 1% Rule.
- Weekly film marketing analysis from FILM TROOPER.